Experience one of the most convenient ways to charge—ever. Just set your device down and let the power flow.
Part of Anker’s renowned wireless charging range, designed especially for your Galaxy device. PowerWave Pad provides the fastest possible charge for the latest Galaxy cell phones (including S9, S8, S7, Note 8 and much more). Save up to half-an-hour on your charging time compared to ordinary wireless chargers.
- Designed Especially for Galaxy
- High-Speed Charging
- Slimline Anti-Slip Design
- Case Friendly
Quick Charge Recommended
To take advantage of fast charge mode, using a Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0 wall charger is required. Standard charge mode also requires at least 5V/2A – iPhone stock chargers (only 5V/1A) can not supply enough power for PowerWave Pad.
Note: Please use the included cable for best results.
Align Charging Coils
For best results, place your phone on the center of the wireless charging pad to ensure stable charging.
PowerWave Pad supports charging through phones cases up to 5mm thick. Please note that cases made of metal, external attachments such as magnets, credit cards, grips, and stands will interfere with charging.
Informative & Sleep Friendly Indicator
Certified to work flawlessly with any Qi-compatible phone, ensuring a safe charge for you and your devices.
The Anker Advantage
High-speed charging. Leading technology. Join our family of over 30 million happy users, and change the way you charge.
Model Number: A2503
The Optimized Wireless Charging Pad
Slim and Trim
An aesthetically-pleasing slimline design adds an air of high-tech sophistication to your desk, while the TPU charging surface prevents your devices from easily sliding off.
Just in Case
Don’t worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
Output: 5W / 7.5W / 10W
10W Mode: (Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
• Samsung Galaxy S20 / S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
• Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8
7.5W Mode: (Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
• iPhone SE (2020) / 11/ 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / XR / XS / X / 8 / 8 Plus
5W Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
• AirPods / AirPods Pro / Galaxy Buds / Galaxy Buds+
• Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone’s screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
• All other Qi-enabled phones and devices
- This wireless charger does not feature MagSafe-style magnetic alignment, and therefore is not able to charge the iPhone 12 series magnetically.
- iPhone 5V / 1A stock chargers and computer USB ports do not have sufficient output to power your PowerWave.
- Place your phone on the center of the PowerWave Pad to ensure stable charging.
- Cases made of metal and attachments such as magnets, cards, and grips will interfere with charging.
- Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter (9V/2A) required for fast charge mode.
- The iPhone 6 series, iPhone 7 series, and Samsung A series do not support wireless charging.
- Due to the overheating protection feature of AirPods cases, the case may periodically stop charging for a few seconds before beginning again. If this happens, the indicator light will turn off for a while and then turn on again. This is a normal occurrence while charging.
|PowerWave Pad 7.5W/10W (upgraded)||PowerWave Pad 10W||PowerWave Pad Alloy||PowerWave Pad 2-Pack 7.5W/10W (upgraded)||PowerWave Stand 2-Pack||PowerExtend USB 4 Strip|
|Standard Charging Mode for Any Qi-enabled Device||up to 5W Output||up to 5W Output||up to 5W Output||up to 5W Output||up to 5W Output||–|
|Fast Charging Mode for iPhone||up to 7.5W Output||–||up to 7.5W Output||up to 7.5W Output||up to 7.5W Output||–|
|Fast Charging Mode||up to 10W Output||up to 10W Output||up to 10W Output||up to 10W Output||up to 10W Output||–|
|Charging Cable||Included 4ft Micro USB Cable||Included 4ft Micro USB Cable||4ft USB-A to C Cable||Cable Not Included||Included 3ft Micro USB Cable||with 6.6ft Cable|
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
The Anker Advantage: Enjoyed by over 50 million users worldwide, our leading technology will change the way you charge.
The Need for Speed: With a high-efficiency chipset providing 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, and a 7.5W charging mode to charge iPhones 10% faster than other brands, PowerWave is bridging the gap between wireless and wired charging speeds.
Sleep-Friendly LED Indicator: The LED indicator allows you to easily check the charging status of your device and is designed to be gentle enough that it won’t disturb your sleep.
Through-Case Charging: Don’t fumble with your phone case. PowerWave charges directly through protective cases up to 5 mm thick (not including cases with magnetic or metal attachments).
What You Get: PowerWave Pad, 4 ft Micro USB Cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
There are no reviews yet.